The ConnectNetwork™ mobile apps make it easy to connect with your loved ones while on the go. You can make deposits, schedule visits, and even conduct video visits all from your mobile device! All you need to do is download the mobile apps to your phone, sign in to your ConnectNetwork account, and start managing your services.
ConnectNetwork Mobile App
The ConnectNetwork Mobile App provides quick access to our most popular deposit and messaging services. Using the app, you can manage your ConnectNetwork account, send messages, and make deposits into various accounts. It works just like your ConnectNetwork dashboard, but from the convenience of your smartphone.
- Create and manage your ConnectNetwork account
- Make payments and deposits for ConnectNetwork services, such as:
– AdvancePay Phone (Prepaid Collect)
– Trust Fund
– PIN Debit (Inmate Phone)
- Send messages, photos, and videos (where available) to your inmate via our Messaging service.
How It Works
The app works just like your online ConnectNetwork dashboard. To get started, you just need to download the app for your iOS or Android phone. You can find the download links below:
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/connectnetwork/id945415587?ls=1&mt=8
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.gtl.mobile_app&hl=en
What it Costs
Downloading and using the ConnectNetwork Mobile App is completely free. Costs for services vary based on the facility and service type.
VisMobile Android App
The VisMobile Android App allows you to register and schedule inmate visits without logging onto your computer. You can also download the add-on companion app to complete video visits with an inmate directly on your phone. This app is currently only available for Android users.
- Submit visitor registration information.
- View, schedule, and cancel inmate and facility visits.
- View inmate and facility visit history.
- Manage your ConnectNetwork account information.
- Conduct online video visits (where available) when you download the “Add On” app.
How It Works
To get started registering and scheduling inmate visits, you first need to download the application onto your phone. You can find the download links below:
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.renovo.vismobile
- Required Video Visit Add on: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.renovo.visanywherevideo.flash
Note: To complete an inmate video visit on your Android device, you are required to download the “ConnectNetwork – Internet Visit Add On” app. A new icon will not appear on your phone for the “Add On” app; it will be added to your current VisMobile Android App.
What It Costs
Downloading and using the VisMobile Android App is completely free. Costs for video visitation services vary based on the facility.