Our Trust Fund service allows you to deposit money directly into an inmate’s commissary account. The inmate can then use those funds, just like cash, to make a variety of purchases at their facility’s commissary (items vary by facility location).
The Trust Fund service makes it easier than ever to help your incarcerated loved ones stay connected and adjust to life at their facility.
Send money to an inmate at:
- California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
- Arizona Department of Corrections
- Illinois Department of Corrections
- Colorado Department of Corrections
- Deposit options available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via phone and anywhere you have Internet access.
- Mobile-friendly deposit options are available.
- Deposits and payments made through automated channels (ConnectNetwork Website, Mobile App, Toll Free Phone, or Kiosk) are transmitted to the facility within one business day. Deposits that are mailed are generally processed the next business day after they are received by GTL. (Availability of funds is subject to facility policies).
- Inmate can choose how to spend funds.
How It Works
After creating a ConnectNetwork account and selecting a facility and inmate to add to your account, you can deposit money into his or her Trust Fund (commissary) account at any time. Deposit amounts vary, but the most common denominations are between $10 and $100. All funds appear on the inmate’s account quickly, efficiently, and accurately.
What It Costs
Trust Fund deposit fees vary by correctional facility. Check the fees associated with your inmate’s facility by signing into your ConnectNetwork account.
Ways to Pay
While using this website is the easiest and fastest way to make a Trust Fund deposit, there are several different payment options available. Note: all Trust Fund deposits are final; there are no refunds issued.
Ready to Get Started?
Step 1: Check Trust Fund service availability at a facility.
Step 2: Sign in or create an account to make a deposit.