Stay connected and let your loved ones know you care with ConnectNetwork’s Inmate Voicemail service. Using your inmate’s ID number, you can quickly and easily leave a secure voicemail without having to contact the facility.
When you call the local phone number for a facility offering Inmate Voicemail, you will be informed of the cost for leaving a message. To leave your message, simply select the inmate by ID number. Then, record your voicemail.
Important: You must have an active AdvancePay account with enough funds to cover the cost of a voicemail. Each time you leave an inmate voicemail, the cost will be deducted from your AdvancePay account balance (non-refundable).
Use these phone numbers to leave a message at facilities that currently offer Inmate Voicemail:
|State||Facility||Inmate Voicemail Number|
|AZ||Pima County AZ – Main Jail||(520) 448-3426|
|SD||SD DOC – South Dakota Women’s Prison||(605) 220-7022|
|WA||Snohomish County WA – Main Jail||(425) 953-1091|
|WI||Outagamie County WI – Sheriff’s Office||(920) 202-8898|
Note: All voicemails are subject to facility monitoring and recording.
- Leave a voicemail message for your loved one at your convenience.
- Access a secure system with simple step-by-step instructions.
- Pay for the voicemail with your ConnectNetwork AdvancePay account.
- Enjoy being able to leave a voicemail for your loved one 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How It Works
- Dial into the facility’s Inmate Voicemail number.
- Select a language (English or Spanish).
- Enter the inmate’s PIN (permanent) ID number.
- Listen to voicemail cost and available message length options, then make your selection.
- Record your voicemail at the sound of the beep. Once complete, the system will notify the inmate that there is a new message from you.
What It Costs
Voicemail lengths (1-minute, 2-minute, or 3-minute) and prices (ranging from $1.00-$3.00) vary by facility. You will be notified of options and costs when you access the Inmate Voicemail system. Costs are non-refundable, and are deducted from your AdvancePay account balance.
Ways To Pay
Ready To Get Started?
Simply sign in or create a ConnectNetwork account to make an AdvancePay deposit at an available facility.