Share some good news, tell the latest and greatest story, or just say a quick hello. Communicating with your incarcerated loved one has never been easier!
ConnectNetwork’s Messaging service lets you send electronic messages to inmates in just a few simple steps.
It all happens from your computer or mobile device. Then, depending on the facility, your inmate will be able to view your message, print it, or respond electronically!
Messaging makes keeping in touch simple, even when you’re on the go.
- View your Messaging inbox, send and compose messages, and save drafts in your online account.
- Use your credit or debit card to make message credit purchases (Visa, Mastercard or Discover).
- Depending on the facility, send credits to receive a reply from your loved one.
- Send and receive messages 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from the comfort of home.
- Attach a photo and/or video to your message (available at select facilities, and only via the ConnectNetwork mobile app)
How It Works
- Sign in to your ConnectNetwork account and add a facility that offers Messaging
- Add inmates as Contacts in your Messaging account using their booking number or name.
- Using a credit or debit card, purchase credits to send messages, and, depending on the facility, purchase additional credits to receive responses from your inmate.
- Compose a message, attach credits for a reply…and send!
What It Costs
Messaging rates vary from state to state, as well as facility to facility. To learn more about the specific costs and fees associated with your inmate’s facility, please sign in to your ConnectNetwork account. Once you add an inmate to your Messaging service and click “Buy Credits,” the individual rate will appear.
Ready To Get Started?
Step 1: Check Messaging service availability at a facility.
Step 2: Sign in or create a ConnectNetwork account to buy credits and start messaging.