We offer fast and easy payment options for Community Corrections fees such as electronic monitoring, parole payments, restitution, community supervision, interstate compact transfers, and other fees.
Payments are accepted online, via telephone (IVR), by utilizing payment kiosks or by visiting any Western Union Agent location.
- Avoid writing checks or waiting in lines
- Multiple secure ways to make payments
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from the comfort of your own home
How It Works
Once you establish a ConnectNetwork account and add a facility that offers Community Corrections services, making a payment is very easy. Simply search for and add a person under supervision to your account to make necessary payments.
What It Costs
Community Corrections fees vary by correctional facility and by service. Check the fees by signing into your ConnectNetwork account.
Ways to Pay
There are multiple channels by which Community Corrections fees can be paid.
- If you’d like to make an online payment, simply sign-in to your ConnectNetwork account and add the person under supervision to begin.
- Arizona Department of Corrections (Parole Supervision): 1-888-238-6525
- West Virginia Division of Corrections (Parole Supervision and Electronic Monitoring): 1-855-724-6350
Mail (Money Orders only)
- West Virginia Division of Corrections and Rehabilitation:To make a Trust Fund deposit for WV-DCR by mail, follow the instructions on this form (english) or this form (español).