It’s now easier and more convenient than ever to schedule a visit with your loved one at a facility.
With our Visitation Scheduling service, you can choose the date and time for a visit, and get registered as an approved visitor—all in advance through our website.
Visitation Scheduling services are FREE and can be used to schedule:
- traditional visits in face-to-face booths at the facility
- video visits from home on your mobile phone or computer
- video visits from stations at the facility
Please note: These services can vary by facility and are not available at all locations.
How It Works
- Check to see if your inmate’s facility offers visitation scheduling.
- If scheduling is offered at the facility, go to www.gtlvisitme.com. Register yourself and all visitors participating in the visitations.
- Select the facility where your loved one is located.
- Search for your inmate, and add them.
- Click “Schedule” to begin the scheduling process.
What it Costs
Visitation scheduling services are free!
Please note that there may be fees for conducting select visit types such as video visitations. Any visitation fees will be outlined during the scheduling process and if required, your payment information will be requested to complete the scheduling process.