Frequently Asked Questions – Retail Cash Deposits
Step 1: Sign into your account (or create a new account) online at ConnectNetwork.com or with the free ConnectNetwork mobile app.
Step 2: Select the deposit type, then choose “Walk-In RetailTM (pay by cash)” as your Form of Payment.
Step 3: Enter the payment amount you would like to deposit, click “Calculate Fee” then “Continue.”
Step 4: Enter your Email Address and Mobile Phone Number. (Use the store locator to find your closest participating retailer.) Select “Continue” to review your transaction details then click “Submit.”
Step 5: After you receive your Pay Slip* via email or SMS text message, take the Pay Slip and your cash to your closest participating retail store and tell the cashier that you want to make a payment.
*Keep your Pay Slip in case you want to deposit additional money to this account in the near future (which you can do as many times as you want, up to the same amount listed on your Pay Slip).
Many of these stores are open 24/7/365. We are consistently adding and monitoring the retail store locations to ensure cash payments are easy and accessible to all consumers.
- Provides a cost-effective alternative for payers who prefer to pay in cash.
- Lower price point compared to Western Union and other competitive solutions.
- Offers a convenient way to pay at 22,000+ retail locations, where friends and family live and shop every day.
- No more long trips to facilities just to fund your loved one.
- Accepts and posts transaction 24/7/365 (subject to retailer’s hours).
- Bilingual user interface (WEB and IVR), plus many retailers service English and Spanish speaking consumers.
- Reusable Pay Slips & Pay Up To amounts, eliminates the need for generating a new Pay Slip for every payment.