Video visitation is a great way to connect with your loved one over the internet, without having to worry about unpredictable crowds and overly busy visitation hours.
Visits can be scheduled and paid for in advance, allowing you to visit with inmates at times that are convenient for you.
We offer two types of Video Visitation services:
At-Home Video Visits
These video visits can be conducted at home on your PC computer, laptop or mobile device (Android).
Save travel expenses, time, long lines and parking fees with at-home video visits.
Ease stress on children who can now communicate without visiting the facility in person.
On-site Video Visits
On-site video visits are conducted at visitation stations at the facility.
With these visits, you are still required to travel to the facility.
Through our easy-to-use website, you can schedule, register, and pay for (if applicable) the visit in advance. Then, conduct the visit in real-time over the internet.
Please note: These services can vary by facility and are not available at all locations.
How It Works
- Check to see if your inmate’s facility offers video visitation.
- If video visitation is offered at the facility, go to www.gtlvisitme.com. Register yourself and all visitors participating in the visitations.
- Select the facility where your loved one is located.
- Search for your inmate, and add them.
- Click “Schedule” to begin the scheduling process.
- You will see the cost associated with your visit at the time of scheduling. Enter your credit card or debit card information to complete the scheduling process. You will receive a confirmation email and receipt for your visit.
- For at-home video visits: sign in to the visitation scheduling site 15 minutes prior to your scheduled visit. Test your connection, and follow the steps to start your visit.
- For on-site video visits: arrive at the facility at least 15 minutes prior to check-in. A valid photo ID is required. Each facility has its own rules for on-site visits. Please review rules prior to arrival.
For additional helpful information and a list of useful questions about visitation, scheduling, and facility policies, view our visitation FAQs.
What It Costs
Visitation costs vary by correctional facility and visitation duration.
Different types of visits may have different costs or no cost at all.
All costs associated with visits are clearly displayed at the time of scheduling. Visitors are aware of all the options and can choose based on their visitation preferences.
Ways to Pay
When scheduling fee-based video visitations through our visitation website, you will be asked to provide your payment information to complete the scheduling process.
We accept debit cards, charge cards, and Visa/MasterCard gift cards.